top button

how is the internet? [Closed]

+3 votes

Many of us are almost completely dependent on the internet; we do everything online and can spend 24 hours a day online based anywhere thanks to mobile devices. The internet can be used for learning, for entertainment, for working, for meeting new people and for trying to change the world, and even for complaining about whatever is bothering us.
If you are one of the people on the planet who has the privilege of being able to access the network of networks, you must know that you have access to a tool that can bring about a great improvement in your life; indeed, there are studies and statistics that demonstrate that the internet is good for us. That is, of course, as long as we apply common sense when using it.
The internet is good for your health

closed with the note: not related to testing
posted Feb 7 by Courtney Jackson 1 abuse reported

Looking for an answer?  Share this question: #
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Similar Questions
+2 votes

Payment of my open bugs raised in the month of October and November is pending .

I also participated in the execution of test cases for a certain project for which the results are not yet known to me .

How to go ahead in both the case

Pls guide .

–1 vote

What is the meaning of OpenBug cycle?
What exactly needs to be test on it?
Do we need to reverify the defects or something else that I didn't understand?