top button

where can i get tutorials for playing games in game samba

0 votes

I have accepted the test cycle STAD: Incursion FB APP and would like to see the tutorials of the playing game for reaching level 10. Kindly can anyone help

posted Mar 26 by Krishna Pai

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Krishna,

We don't have any video tutorials, please explore by your self

Link: http://track.gamesamba.com/fb_st2.htm?zoneid=extest

answer Mar 27 by Arun
Similar Questions
–6 votes

Have close to 4 years of manual mobile app testing experience. Want to know where/how should one search for testing projects to apply and continue testing. Appreciate your input.Thanks in Advance.

+3 votes

It will be so great to have a bug search functionality inside of "Active Projects"->"Openbug"->"%opened_project%" section.

At the moment it is terrible from the normalization point of view.

For example I found a bug in the client's project and I want to raise it.

Before raise it - I want to make sure this is not a duplicate.

I should go through all the bug pages and spend many time in order to find some bug title with a hint (or even open every bug for a full description O_O).

enter image description here

On the basis of the above - I suppose sometimes duplicates will be raised.
And then the QA manager will have to spend his time in order to reject another one duplicated bug ticket.
Is there any chance to update our 99tests platform with a bug title/description search?

–1 vote

How come there is no menu item in the list that’s labelled “apps” or “tests”? There is no “tutorial” in the menu either, or a “new to 99tests? Start here!” Or anything even remotely close to it. To me, this website appears to be a Q&A forum for tech support like support.apple.com, and I still don’t understand what it is you want me to do or how much I will get paid if I do it? Under “new users” menu, there are simply a number of badges with peoples names on it - that’s it! The turnaround time on a response to my first question was 4 days! Is that standard? Thanks for at least explaning to me what a bug is.