top button

In scope bug validated as out of scope

+1 vote

Hi,

I would like to highlight this that I have participated in a test cycle and raised a bug which was in scope. In scope feature was Sign Up and I have raised a bug within that scope. But it has been marked as 'Out of Scope'. Why this? I want my reply ASAP and one more thing I didnot get proper reply of my previous question. So take a look on this matter otherwise I have to delete this account.

posted Aug 17, 2018 by Ankita Dey

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi ankit,
May i know the bug id please

answer Aug 17, 2018 by Bharath
The bug id is 22563 and now I am unable to view the bug also. This sort of experience for a newbie like me is worst.
Hi ANkit,
The bug is not in out of scope. it is is in To DO status. validator will validate your bugs,
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi,

The payout is not showing in my credit section after bug is valid in previous cycle and cycle has already been closed. The cycle was Goibibo-cycle and bug id #22512(which was valid).

Why this?

Thanks

0 votes

Hello, I've recently registered as a tester and joined a test cycle yesterday. Would like to know how can i report a bug if any? Thanks.