top button

Remove Aadhar card and close my account

–1 vote

Hi,
How can I remove my Aadhar card proof I have uploaded on your server and close my account?
Please guide.

posted Aug 24, 2018 by Ankita Dey

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

3 Answers

0 votes

Hi Ankita,
Kindly confirm again, if we delete your account means you cant be able to view your bugs AND payment again.

answer Aug 24, 2018 by Arunkumaarts
Now also I am not able to view the payment of my valid bug. Please delete the account and also make sure that my id proof that I have uploaded would get deleted.
0 votes

OK Thanks for the confirmation, we will get your account and delete ASAP

answer Aug 24, 2018 by Arunkumaarts
When will you delete my account and data? Please do that.
Hi Arun,
As you told my account will be deactivated and data will be deleted, but you have not done it till now. Please do it and let me know.
0 votes

Hi Ankita,

We have deleted your account

answer Aug 27, 2018 by Arunkumaarts
Similar Questions
+1 vote

Hi I signed up but I have realised that this is not for me, how to delete my whole account and personal information from the profile are etc?
I look forward to your reply...

+3 votes

I created an account and realized that this is not for me so I deactivate my account, but I can still login and my information was still there. I want to completely deactivate/ delete my account from this website.

+1 vote

How does one get to be elevated in the community? What are the activities that bring rewards (financial and otherwise) to testers?