top button

How/where to search for testing projects which i can apply to test.

–6 votes

Have close to 4 years of manual mobile app testing experience. Want to know where/how should one search for testing projects to apply and continue testing. Appreciate your input.Thanks in Advance.

posted Sep 20, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

4 Answers

0 votes

Hi,
From the header click on the Active project---> Enterpricecycle---> Choose any of the cycle---> Read the requirement---> And then log a bug

answer Sep 24, 2018 by Bharath
0 votes

you have to search in Google are Google Play Store you can also search Google Chrome

answer Dec 8, 2018 by Keneil
0 votes

My header does not have this??? Is there something I need to complete?

Thanks

answer Dec 17, 2018 by David Jaeger
0 votes

Could you please share the screenshot.

answer Dec 18, 2018 by Arun
Similar Questions
+3 votes

It will be so great to have a bug search functionality inside of "Active Projects"->"Openbug"->"%opened_project%" section.

At the moment it is terrible from the normalization point of view.

For example I found a bug in the client's project and I want to raise it.

Before raise it - I want to make sure this is not a duplicate.

I should go through all the bug pages and spend many time in order to find some bug title with a hint (or even open every bug for a full description O_O).

enter image description here

On the basis of the above - I suppose sometimes duplicates will be raised.
And then the QA manager will have to spend his time in order to reject another one duplicated bug ticket.
Is there any chance to update our 99tests platform with a bug title/description search?

0 votes

we will participate

–3 votes

Can we test our MObile Application on different version of Android Operating System and iOS Versions?

+1 vote

What are the top things to consider while testing mobile apps, before releasing to Google Play store or Apple Apps Store?