top button

How do I chat with another tester?

+2 votes
posted Jul 24, 2018 by Arunkumaarts

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

From the dashboard>> go to the top on the right hand side>> type the tester name>> select the tester>> type on their wall

answer Jul 26, 2018 by Praveen Singh
0 votes

They wont answer when we need help. Even they wont respond after many days also. Also unable to ask queries related to active test cycles when they are running. Not sure whom to ask.

SUGGESTION: Please allocate 1 or 2 TTL(test team lead)/Validators for each active cycle and arrange 1 chat box with all active testers and validators for that particular test cycle. So that we can join chat and post queries related to test cycles if any. In this case, TTL's will be responsible to answer queries if the queries are valid.
Thanks

answer Jan 25 by Mohan Reddy
Similar Questions
+3 votes

How to communicate with other testers and validators of particular test cycle? to get answers immediately related to test cycle queries.
There is no chat box to raise queries about test cycle. If any queries related to scope or requirements, unable to post any where in platform.

–1 vote

hello there,
whenever i try to click on chat box it alawys say "Mark all read " enter image description herei cannot open my chat msg

+1 vote