top button

How 99test work?

+3 votes

I've beciome a member last night. But I don't know how it works

posted Dec 3, 2018 by anonymous

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

hi,
Welcome to 99Tests :)

As you embark on your testing journey with 99tests, we would like you to check the below important pointers:

Update your profile with all correct information - Country, City, Timezone, Work Experience, etc. This will help you get all the project information matching the demography.
Payment Info - Enter the bank account/paypal id, through where you want the earnings to be transferred.
Update the Devices - Updating all the test devicesthat you have on the platform will enable you to participate in more test cycles.
Update Skills - Update the Skills and get project invitations based on your skill set.
Upload the signed NDA, ID proof and Address proof, so that you can get access to secure projects too.
Keep checking the Active Projects new projects. Usually invitations are sent based on the profile match, but you may join ongoing projects too.
Check the OpenBug section to test and log bugs for projects taking part in openbugs.

Do check out the introductory video on the same here:

Hope your journey is awesome here!!!

answer Dec 3, 2018 by Arunkumaarts
Similar Questions
–1 vote

What is the meaning of OpenBug cycle?
What exactly needs to be test on it?
Do we need to reverify the defects or something else that I didn't understand?

+1 vote

How do I start testing by the developers of the paid testing projects?