top button

I try to upload my picture on my 99 tests profile but it just won't display, do you know why?

+3 votes
posted Dec 5, 2018 by Mauricio Flores

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button
Your picture can't be too big and it can't be too small it has to be on average have to be like a passport size picture

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Mauricio,
Please clear your cache and history file and then try again, hope it will upload.
Please upload image of file size only lesser than 500 KB

answer Dec 5, 2018 by Arun
Similar Questions
+1 vote

I have added a profile with information about myself. At this point I don't see a dashboard so I did not see a way to add payment information, or add my devices. Also, I do not have a tester id. Does anyone have any information to help me out? Thanks

+3 votes

I created an account and realized that this is not for me so I deactivate my account, but I can still login and my information was still there. I want to completely deactivate/ delete my account from this website.

+1 vote

Hi I signed up but I have realised that this is not for me, how to delete my whole account and personal information from the profile are etc?
I look forward to your reply...