top button

99 tests account confirmation email failed to load

+2 votes

I just signed up at 99 tests ok. I get an email for confirmation( like most websites do), I click on the link to confirm my account and it fails to load. I tried opening the link on my phone and a laptop computer browser and it won’t load. It’s like a bad link or something. What should I do to get it confirmed? I tried emailing 99 tests support directly, but they told me if I have any questions, to go to the community forums and ask my questions there. What should I do?

posted Dec 13, 2018 by James Ficker

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi James,

please share the link.

answer Dec 13, 2018 by Arun
Why do I need to share it and how do I know I can trust you? Just being cautious.
Similar Questions
+3 votes

I created an account and realized that this is not for me so I deactivate my account, but I can still login and my information was still there. I want to completely deactivate/ delete my account from this website.

0 votes

Good day. I have this issue, my email activation link isnt loading after several clicks.
Kindly rectify this

+2 votes

Everytime I want to confirm my email it shows this,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/983H6axdAbE7AMMU9
Please help me!!!
Jaco van wyk.
I have a strong wi fi but it still shows this.

+1 vote

Hi I signed up but I have realised that this is not for me, how to delete my whole account and personal information from the profile are etc?
I look forward to your reply...