top button

How can I get The bugs to earn money,

+3 votes

I joined a few days ago and I'm not sure What I should do now or where I should look for the test.

posted Dec 16, 2018 by Behrouz Shoaibi

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

5 Answers

0 votes

the good good a love it

answer Dec 22, 2018 by Joseph Williams
0 votes

Not sure if this will work for my country. Micronesia... Please advice

Thanks

answer Dec 23, 2018 by Peterlee Sam
The only thing you need to have is a PayPal account. If you can have that, then you can test on this platform.
Yes, I have PayPal account
How can make paypal account?
Check whether PayPal is available in your Country. If yes, then login to Paypal website, sign up, provide valid details like address proof, ID proof and bank details. You will get approved within 3 days.
0 votes

OK THAT GOOD FOR ME!!!

answer Dec 26, 2018 by Joseph Williams
0 votes

How to get back to dashboard?

answer Jan 11 by Peterlee Sam
–1 vote

Hi Behrouz,

Goto dashboard--> click on active project---> enterprise cycle--> choose any project and log the bugs. Every valid bugs you will get paid. once you crossed 10$ and above we will send your money through myremoteteam.

answer Dec 17, 2018 by Arun
How can earn money?
How to go to dashboard?
How to get back to dashboard?
Click on 'My dashboard' and you will get back to Dashboard
Similar Questions
0 votes
+5 votes

How to earn from 99Tests for freshers, can be known from this ebook I've written, aprt from other websites. You can purchase the ebook on Amazon kindle for Rs. 10 using the promo code as 'KINDLE95', in the link https://amzn.to/2wDGPCv . All the best with crowd Testing.