top button

Iam beginer how to start Testing

0 votes

Hi team
Iam recently done testing course (manul, selinum with java), im intrsted to with work with you. Kindly help he me to grow in testing

Thanking you

posted Dec 19, 2018 by Satish

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hi Satish, I too were a beginner like you. At 99tests, you can start initially by first completing your profile and the adding the devices, platforms/OS, browsers, etc. that you are comfortable with to test web apps. If you have any more doubts you can email me at tapan_ditu_17.20@outlook.com. Recently, 99tests put out a Google Form for testers interested in Security Testing of a web app. I enrolled myself in that. Now, based on the Tester's profile 99tests will decide whether the Tester is eligible for testing of the specific web app. This is the URL--> https://goo.gl/forms/VhDuHGtZvBtt5zjC3

answer Dec 20, 2018 by Tapan Jatakia
Similar Questions
–2 votes

how to understand dasboard n no url for testing . there r test cases with inprogress, passed ,failed etc.. but do we need to work on all or just one which r inprogress

+2 votes

**I'm an Android user , how tell me the options to get started **

+1 vote

How do I start testing by the developers of the paid testing projects?

+2 votes

**I need to know **