top button
    Connect to us
      Why to Join

About Me ! As a new member for here

+4 votes

Expert in Automation Testing and Manual Testing and Software Developer

Software development for web and windows application. We have a very good team for Automation Testing and manual testing. We always focus on quality of the work and deliverable on estimated time. Our core values are Problem Solving, Ownership and Communication. ⭐ Automation is our thing. It is fun and challenging to automate tasks. We love to automate web and windows application on all level including database level as well. ⭐ We are a professional Java developer with experience in ❂ Scraping ❂ Extracting & ❂ Transforming data. ❂ Sql Server all versions ❂ Windows application task Automation including installation as well. ❂ Web Automation ❂ Installer designer(Custom installation setup). Apache, Apache Ant, Software Testing, Test Automation, Testing / QA, TestComplete ⭐ We are a professional Dot Net developer with experience in ❂ C# ❂ ASP.Net ❂ MFC ❂ Visual Basics

posted Jan 6 by Sonu Prajapati

Promote This Article
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

Related Articles
–1 vote

Hi I'm highly interested in starting work with your company. I have a Android Samsung Galaxy phone I would like to work right away. I want to work full-time feel free to send me enough task so I could work with your company whatever many task you have please let me know I'm ready and willing to work please contact me thank you.