top button

I would like to know if this site pays in us dollars or only INR

–2 votes

I live in the us and i know this site pays in INR do you all pay in us dollars as well i live in georgia and i wanted to know if this site pays in us dollars

posted Jan 10 by Michael

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi Michael,

we pay for testers with INR

answer Jan 10 by Arun
Similar Questions
+2 votes

When I reload or open the overview page of my account why it (Symantec) is showing that this page has a malicious virus to handle.

https://99tests.com/testers/34417/overview

Error with symantec while reloading the overview page in my account

0 votes

Why did I get directed to this site if I have to find my own tests? What is 99tests and how can it help me make money today? Can it? How long will it take to make $50? Why isn’t this info made available and easy to find on this site? Does 99tests have an app at the App Store? If not, why? Do you want me to try it, rate it, and write a review? Do you think you
Would get a good rating from me? What kind of experience do you think most people have with this website? Good or Bad?

+3 votes

I created an account and realized that this is not for me so I deactivate my account, but I can still login and my information was still there. I want to completely deactivate/ delete my account from this website.

+1 vote

i found that in the credits section of the website, and just wanted to know what does it mean. the bug reward is mentioned in INR always so what is exactly 99tests currency?