top button

Does my Article increase my reputation and level?

+1 vote

How does one get to be elevated in the community? What are the activities that bring rewards (financial and otherwise) to testers?

posted Feb 1 by Frank, Orok Oyo O.

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

2 Answers

0 votes

No, but it can give you badges like "Likes Discussion", "Social Activist", "Socializer", etc. which reflects in your profile.

answer Feb 1 by Parth Modi
Thanks Parth Mordi for stopping by. But how do one get started with tasks that brings reward?
You will find all cycles in active cycle section even though you are not eligible in it so check your active project section frequently
0 votes

Participate in Test Cycles. From time to time, 99Tests provides bonus for participating in a test cycle, like adding $20/Rs.1000, inviting you to specific test cycles, raising the reward available for test execution or providing bonus to top 3 or 5 testers in a cycle etc., Community posts are like helping other testers to discuss your views and knowledge sharing.

answer Feb 6 by Somashekar B
Similar Questions
0 votes

Is it necessary to publish an article in order to make money and if yes then on what topic? i still cant upload my payment detail submission.

+1 vote

Hi I signed up but I have realised that this is not for me, how to delete my whole account and personal information from the profile are etc?
I look forward to your reply...

0 votes

Good day. I have this issue, my email activation link isnt loading after several clicks.
Kindly rectify this

+2 votes

Everytime I want to confirm my email it shows this,

https://photos.app.goo.gl/983H6axdAbE7AMMU9
Please help me!!!
Jaco van wyk.
I have a strong wi fi but it still shows this.